Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Everything's Coming Up . . . Bandita Roses!

Wednesday Tawny and Joan are blogging at RNTV so jump on over to http://www.romancenovel.tv/. and check out the blast we're all having there. They'll be talking about category versus single title, but ya'll know other, uh, topics of great interest are bound to come up!

Christie Kelley's "Every Night I'm Yours" has had several early sightings. Keep an eye out for her wonderful debut book! Wahoooo, Christie!

Donna MacMeans will blog soon right here on Romance Bandits about the cover for her second release, "The Trouble with Moonlight."

Also, don't forget to vote for Trish Milburn in the American Title IV contest!

12 comments:

Anna Campbell said...

hahahahaha! He's mine!

Anna Campbell said...

Jo, you're so right about the RNTV gig going like a train. Did you believe that Cassondra and Jeanne got over 200 comments yesterday? That's so amazing! Thank you to everyone who has supported us so far. You're the best!!!

And don't forget:

VOTE FOR TRISH!!!!!

Jeanne (AKA The Duchesse) said...

Oh, man, I stayed up to see if I could snag that bad boy rooster and you beat me to him.

What a fun gig over at RNTV. Can't wait to see what today brings!

Fedora said...

Jeanne, you and Cassondra were AMAZING today! And Caren and Anna the day before--you are totally rocking RNTV!

Take good care of the GR, Anna! :)

Tawny said...

*sniff* Fine.. take the GR back. I'm off to talk size and length and other fun stuff on RNTV. I wouldnt' be able to play with him like he deserves anyway. Just don't lose him in your couch, Fo!!!

Anna Campbell said...

Oh, Tawny, your threat gives me the willies! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, dear, it's so sad to amuse myself!

Tawny said...

ROFL, Foanna! Sorry about giving you the willies... really really I am *beg*

jo robertson said...

Ah, nononononono, Anna! That was just the announcement. The blog just went up. Go capture the rooster m'dear!

jo robertson said...

Oh, and I'm going to go add that Vote for Trish line!

Anna Campbell said...

Oh, no, I was led up the wrong rooster path! Tawny has him after all. NO FAIR, I cry from sunny Oz!!!

Keira Soleore said...

Exciting times ahead, Banditas. I haven't seen another group with so much energy. Go you!

And who let HER get the GR????

Keira Soleore said...

I cry from sunny Oz

Crocodile tears, no doubt.